Friday, May 21, 2010

1 Month

Its been 1 month since we lost you Aurora and I miss you more and more every day. I don't think the pain of losing you will ever really go away, it'll just become a new normal. Just like how I"ve gotten almost used to the emptyness, the hole that cannot be filled without you.

I do have to say, things have been slowly getting better since we lost you. The crying doesn't last as long, nor is it as loud. I can talk to you and there have been few moments where I smiled instead of cried.

But as your due date nears, I can't help but wonder if you would have been here or if you would still be baking. I personally think you would have been here, because 1 month ago you were absolutly perfect.

I'm sorry you had to spend so long inside, I regret not going to the doctor sooner. I should have gone when I didn't feel you move. But deep down inside I knew I had lost you, I just wish we knew why.

I miss you Aurora. I will always miss you. Daddy and I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Aurora is beautiful and so loved! You couldn't have changed the outcome, regardless of if you had called earlier. You just wanted to keep your baby with you a little longer, and that's understandable.

    The world misses Aurora too!

    ReplyDelete