Sunday, September 19, 2010

A year ago today...



A year ago today, I woke up early after having a very vivid dream of a baby girl being dropped off at my door. We were having a garage sale and Jason was busy setting up. I decided to take a pregnancy test, even though every single test I took before that always came back negative.

When that blue line showed up i didn't know what to think. That line NEVER showed up before!

I called Jason right upstairs, when he saw the test we couldn't stop smiling and hugging. It was honestly the best feeling.

I found my copy of What to expect while you're expecting and actually started to read it. I had no clue how far along I was, but suddenly the signs started making sense.

One year ago today was the beginning of our dreams and hopes of the future. Who knew that the dream would all come crashing down on us just 7 months later.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for those happy memories that turned sour way too quickly. Today was a hard day for me too. Thinking of you... <3

    ReplyDelete