Saturday, October 23, 2010

6 Months + 2 days

I cannot believe it has been 6 months since we lost Aurora. A half a year has gone by, and I now sit here feeling just as hopeless as day 1. I still think of Aurora every day, and I have started to wonder if there ever will be a day that she doesn't cross my mind. Maybe someday, but honestly, I hope not.

Jason got a penny from Aurora on Thursday. This is only his 2nd penny, I believe. How great is it that he got it on the 6 month mark?! I was actually quite jealous. But when I never even left the house, except to take the dog out, I can't really expect a penny.
I miss you Aurora. I will love you always.

1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) pretty cool he got his penny on the 6 month mark! <3

    (I'm doing a giveaway on my blog - you can enter until monday evening!) :)

    ReplyDelete