Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I dreamed!

I dreamed of Aurora last night!!! The part of the dream that was the best was when I found a note from Jason talking about how he got up this morning, changed her diaper and got her dressed in a costume. So when I went to get her, she was dressed in a crocheted bunny outfit that was way too cute. I picked her up and started talking to her. I asked her if she wanted to have some tummy time today and she was smiling at me.

I didn't want to wake up from my dream, but I did. I'm glad I could have slept in today, because I did not want to get out of bed. I wanted to go back to sleep and dream some more of my dear Aurora.

I hope I can have more dreams of her soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky you have good dreams!! I have been wishing to dream of our little one for soooo long! I wouldn't want to wake up either :)

    ReplyDelete