Monday, June 7, 2010

Penny #2

Thank you for my 2nd penny from heaven today. Thank you for sending grandma a lot too, she told me today she has gotten about 4! I think your daddy needs a penny. I have my special moments, daddy needs one too.

Today the penny was found at a chinese buffet resturant. A resturant your daddy wanted to go to so badly, but i did not. Now when i'm trying to lose weight! But we went inside anyways... after a teeny tiny fight.... i'm sorry if you saw that. When we came out of the resturant, i found it then. Daddy then tried to say that we were meant to go to the resturant so i could find the penny from you. Whatever daddy. :)

But thank you. After my weekend, i really needed that. I think you knew that.

I miss you a whole lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pennies from heaven concept. It is, after all, the little things that mean the most.

    Speaking of, I have an "Aurora on Location" photo for you. We have no beaches here, so I had to make do with what was available. How can I get it to you? You can still message me through my house_of_bone LJ with your email address.

    <3,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete