Monday, September 19, 2011

2 years ago...

Two years ago I woke up from a dream. A dream about a baby girl, with the name tag Rose, dropped off at my door. I opened the door and snagged her up and told her I'd never let her go. That's when I noticed people out there looking for her. They banged on my front door as I hunkered down low so they couldn't see me. I hugged that little girl and told them they'd never take her from me.

I wonder if that dream was really telling me my future. That they'd take my little girl away?

When I woke up from the dream, I decided to take a pregnancy test. I have very irregular cycles and never had an idea on when my period would show up. So I always had tests on hand and every month I'd take a test when I realized that I hadn't had her inawhile. About 2 weeks before, I had slight spotting and thought I was getting her. My dog was even in heat and whenever she was in heat, I usully had my period.

So many things lined up. But I didn't want to believe it when I got that positive on the pregnancy test. So many tests before that had been negative... But finally. A positive. I hadn't been that happpy in a long time!

Two years ago I knew my life was going to change.

If only I knew then what I know npw...


No comments:

Post a Comment