Friday, July 23, 2010

Penny #5 and #6

Thank you for both of the pennies today!!!

I was really struggling today. I started off the day missing you more than ever. I was dropping your big brother off at grandmas, and then I was off to camp. It was supposed to be the other way around. Dropping brother off at camp, and then we would have gone to visit grandma.

I was so down, I decided to go visit you during work. I needed that little visit to help me through the day.

And when I get back to work, I find a penny from you!!! Thank you so very much.

I thought that was more than enough, but after work as i'm walking back out to my car I spot another penny from you!

Two pennies today, when I was struggling. I thank you for them.

I love you, and miss you. Forever and always, no matter what.

1 comment: