Thursday, May 26, 2011

EDD - One year later

Its Auroras estimated due date.... just one year later.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this day. Where my emotions would be. Surprisingly, I've been okay all day. I did get emotional during one part of the day at work, but it was for a totally legitimate reason. I have thought about Aurora a lot today, a lot more than usual.

To think that I would have a 1 year old right now. That we would have just had a big birthday party for her. To buy those princess themed items we saw in the lovely catalogs that were sent to us. A big birthday cupcake just for her. Smashing frosting all over the place. What I wouldn't give to have those moments with her.

I hope that someday, up in heaven, we'll have those moments finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment