Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Sister

I was debating writing this on here, because there are a lot of family and close friends who read this.

We found out on February 1st that Aurora was going to be a big sister. We had hoped so much that she would be a big sister because we know that she will be the best big sister ever! Jason and I were excited and yet very nervous.

However, after 3 blood draws, we found out on the 8th that her time to be a big sister would not be now. All of the pain after losing Aurora came back and added to it the pain of losing baby Almond only after a week.

I know Aurora is now taking care of her very small, very fragile brother or sister.

We love you Aurora. I know someday you'll make an amazing big sister... I just don't know when that will be.

6 comments:

  1. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know your heartache and how hard it is to experience a miscarriage after loss. It feels like it is even more unfair given all that you've already been through. Lots and lots of hugs and good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so very sorry Stephanie! It's not fair. Huge hugs and many thoughts and prayers :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Stephanie and I'm so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry Stephanie. You're in my thoughts. :::big hugs:::

    ReplyDelete